To be considered for placement the applicant needs to meet the following requirements:
- Independent ambulation (walker, cane, wheelchair, rollator) and able to propel on their own.
- Independent transferring from a chair to a bed, bed to chair, and chair to a toilet.
- Continent of bowel and bladder or able to manage incontinence.
- Diabetics need to be able to perform their own glucoscans, inject their own insulin, and read their sliding scale, if necessary.
- Need to be able to manage their own Oxygen (change tubing, filters, water, switch from tank to concentrator, adjust settings on equipment, etc.).
- Are not a potential danger or a risk to themselves or others.
- Not at risk to wander
- Are not physically or verbally aggressive
- Have a current Medical Evaluation prior to admission and a PPD no more than 30 days prior to admission.
- Establish residency in Warren County or have an agreement for their home county to pay in full for their entire length of stay.
Generally, we do not admit applicants who:
- Require Rehab
- Require a Secured Dementia/Alzheimer's Unit
- Have a serious Mental Illness