The Warren County Economic Development Corporation (EDC) is a private not-for-profit organization governed by an independent Board of Directors. The Corporation has a contract with Warren County to provide the following services:
- Supporting existing companies through technical and regulatory assistance and act as a liaison between business and government;
- Administering the Warren County Empire Zone;
- Administering the Warren County Foreign Trade Zone;
- Assisting local companies seeking regulatory, financial and technical assistance from local, state and federal agencies;
- Marketing the region to attract new business to Warren County;
- Offering site selection to interested businesses, sponsor workshops and seminars.
Warren County EDC offers a host of other services for new and existing businesses that are listed on its web site.