FREE VIRTUAL JOB TRAINING AVAILABLE
Warren County Employment & Training Administration staff have collaborated with their counterparts from around the region for a monthly calendar of FREE online workshops to help local residents improve their job skills! The February calendar includes seven virtual offerings that start Wednesday, February 1 at 10 a.m. with instruction on resume development, with another on Thursday, February 2 on learning transferable job skills.
Participants can also learn how to improve interview skills, use social media to improve career options, how to prepare for a job interview and how to overcome barriers to employment among other topics during these online workshops.
Check these weblinks for full registration information:
- Acquiring transferable skills, February 2
- Resume Development, February 1
- Interview Preparation, February14
- Setting Goals, February 8
- Completing Job Applications, February16
- Overcoming Barriers to Employment, February 28
- Using Social Media, February 23
Those with questions can contact Warren County Workforce Development Director Liza Ochsendorf at firstname.lastname@example.org.