The Warren County GIS Program
Warren County began its Geographic Information System (GIS) efforts in the late 1980's when the Real Property Services Department started the process of converting paper tax maps to digital format. Over the course of the last fifteen years, the County has developed a robust GIS program used by many county departments as well as most local governments, and expanded to provide internet-based mapping services to the public.
******** WARREN COUNTY COMMUNITY MAP! ********
NEW COMMUNITY MAP
Warren County is pleased to release a new version of its Community Map web-based geographic information system. Additional data and functionality, as well as a detailed help system, will be added over the coming weeks. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact Sara at 761-6410.
Click here or on the image below to enter the beta version of the Community Map.
Our services include:
- GIS technical assistance for local governments and county departments
- Development and updates of geographic data
- Administration of the Spatial Data Viewer (internet mapping website) and Imagemate Online (web-based property information)
- Custom mapping for county departments, local governments, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and the general public
- Analysis for Planning Department projects
- E-911 Coordination for Warren County
- Community outreach and Geospatial Technology awareness