Warren County Youth Bureau at a Glance...
"Providing children, youth, and teens with opportunities to meet their needs for physical, social, moral, emotional, and educational growth."
- Connects the essential youth development and delinquency prevention work of government, public and private agencies, schools, families and communities to help all youth thrive
- Envisions the "Big Picture" for ALL Youth: Employability and Careers; Leisure Time/Recreation, Physical and Mental Health; Substance Abuse; Crime and Justice; Youth and Family Development; Education; Basic Needs/Runaway/Homeless
- Creates partnerships to strengthen services and opportunities for children, youth and teens from birth to age 21
- Researches current youth issues to frame our county youth services plan, establish local priorities and focus funds and administrative resources
- Oversees state and local dollars for local youth services; monitors and evaluates the benefits to youth
- Ensures community input and youth voice through the Warren County Youth Board
- Promotes "best practices" and research-based programs that demonstrate benefits for youth