Warren County Purchasing Department has Moved
Our new location:
Human Services Building
1340 State Route 9
Lake George, NY 12845
- Take the main entrance into the building
- Go through security (give yourself enough time if delivering a bid)
- Take the elevator to the third floor
- Take a left out of the elevator and go through the double doors
- Proceed through the Board of Elections and Planning departments (hallway is in the shape of a “u”)
- Purchasing is the last door on the right
Please note, phone and fax numbers have not changed.
The Warren County Purchasing department is responsible for the purchase of materials, supplies and services for all Warren County Departments. Our goal is to obtain the best quality goods and services at the lowest possible cost and to assure the responsible and economical use of public money.
This is accomplished through the use of formal bids, requests for proposals, and formal and informal written, faxed, or verbal quotes.