The Warren County Sheriff's Office provides several law enforcement and public safety services for the people of Warren County.
Sheriff's Office Administration
- Oversees all operations of the Warren County Sheriff's Office.
- 24/7 patrol coverage;
- Enforcement of criminal laws;
- Enforcement of vehicle and traffic laws;
- Enforcement of state and local laws pertaining to public safety;
- Specialized Units
- Marine Unit;
- Scuba Unit;
- Snowmobile Unit;
- ATV Unit;
- Bicycle Patrol Unit;
- Computer Technology Unit;
- Traffic Safety Unit;
- School Officer Unit;
- Special Tactics and Resources Unit;
- Investigates major public safety incidents;
- Handles felony level criminal investigations.
- 24/7 911 emergency wireline and wireless Public Safety Answering Point for Warren County;
- Dispatching and monitoring of all law enforcement, fire and emergency medical service units for Warren County;
- 24/7 monitoring of the counter terrorism communication link for Zone 5.
- Securing of persons arrested by law enforcement and committed to jail by the criminal courts system;
- Securing of persons committed to jail by the Family Court system;
- Transporting of inmates to and from court appearances.
- Processing of income executions;
- Execution of civil process;
- Serving process of Family Court summonses and documents;
- Executing and making arrests on warrants issued by various courts.
- Providing security for the county court system.